Sunday, October 16, 2011

Welcome to Dinner Diva's of Oklahoma

Hello Ladies!

We are very excited to share Dinner Diva Meal classes with you on our new blog! Facebook cannot be trusted, so we needed a more dependent place to post information that you are not going to want to miss. We will still be posting to Facebook, but here as well.

With that being said, let me introduce myself. My name is Tracy Phillips. I am the wife of Patrick, homeschooling mama to 8 here on this earth and one sweet little boy in Heaven. It seems like I am always trying to figure out how to make this life of mine easier. Not because I'm lazy...well, yeah, that too...but really because I don't want to miss out on my family and life around me because I'm stuck doing chores!

The concept of Dinner Diva's is really not new, we have just tweaked it to be affordable and easy enough that all of our friends could benefit from it as well. And in the beginning, this idea was only going to benefit a few friends of mine. God must have seen a much bigger need than I did at the time! Our first month, we fed about 30 families. We now feed well over 100 families each month and are still growing!

While this has turned into a mini business, our main goal is ministry. We want to minister to the busy mom's and wives out there, just like us!

So, invite your busy friends and allow us to worry about your meals!

2 comments:

We love feedback...leave us yours!